• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting: SATURDAY, the 24th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!)

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This may be obvious to everyone else not new here.... but that time is the meeting?

Count me in: 2 Adults

My Partner is a professional chef, so we will create something to bring as finger food.

-Phil

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just updated the first post with 1:00. I had half a mind to goof on Brian and put 9am, but was worried one of the new folk would take me seriously! LOL!

Hi,

My wife, Karen and I will be attending, probably with our youngest son. This will be our first meeting and we are looking forward to meeting all of you :)

Jack

I would like to come but I am not sure of the status of my membership ??? I renewed at the Christmas party and never got my new card ::) I guess i'll just have to crash the party. If I bring a 3ft. hoagie can i get my new membership card ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Stan, Brian responded to you on the Membership card thread. I believe he's working on your card. Sorry for the oversight, the Holiday party got a little hectic (pretty sure I suggested you email a reminder at the time, lol).

See you at the meeting!

Hi there ,
I am a new member and would like to attend. I only have a fowlr tank but still love to attend any corals or fish meetings. hopes thats ok. Om located in Old Bridge.

Peter

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
pistolpete said:
Hi there ,
I am a new member and would like to attend. I only have a fowlr tank but still love to attend any corals or fish meetings. hopes thats ok. Om located in Old Bridge.

Peter

The more the merrier! Swing on by.

Hi Brian - I plan on coming barring any major events popping up from our 2 10 mo. yr olds. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Thx