• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting: SATURDAY, the 24th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
*THUD*

Hey Jim! It will be good to see you!

Well put! That's just what I was thinking but didn't know how to say it!

Looking forward to seeing you again, stranger.

hello, i just signed up and was wondering do i need to join the NJRC to attend meetings? Very excited to have found this website!!

Yea!!! I get to come for a little while. I don't have to work until 3:30 next week so I'll be there from 1-2:30.

Can't wait!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very cool, Kathy! Glad you'll be able to make it for a little while, at least!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll be staying away from that stuff, but your more than welcome to bring it!

I'll take you up on ONE shot of that premium Tequila !!! Unfortunately, I have to work afterwards which would just be ugly if I drank more.........

Can you add me in. I can only swing by for an hour, but at least I can get to match screen names to faces.

One question. I know that this a going to be a zoa swap, anyone bringing SPS? I have some stuff available and can frag off some other stuff.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
There are quite a few folks looking for SPS. Post'em up in FragSwapper and I'm sure you'll find lots of interest! Glad you'll be able to make it.