• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting

Im going to make it to this meeting...want some of them Zoos...will also be bringing some stuff.. if anyone is intrested I have live rock I can sell at 3.50 a lb(meeting only price)

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I'll be there....any purple plana frags???

I have some toadstool leather, capnella, candy cane and purple/pink frizzy shroom frags if anybody is interested.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've taken a stab at an RSVP list based on the thread responses... Please let me know if I've got your name on here in error or if you plan on attending and your name isn't listed!

RSVP
Steve68
TheTiler
Phyl & John
ReefDrumz & Brian
BLange
Momo6K
Disney95
DFlint (?)
CamZ28
Montepora
Whitesquall
RXCris
DanthemanJ
EBqwert
Malulu
JRodrig692 (Wife & 2yo)
CharlieW0
Kabal2

Thanks!

Question.
Is it possible to bring my wife and 2 year old daughter?

Haven't been to a meeting, and figured I should start to get to know some people after seeing their names online all the time.

Joe

Yes Phyl you can take the ? mark off , as of now ill be there , if i dont make i would not hear the end of it. i would probably bring some softies frags i want to clean my wifes tank ::)

Ralph

I will definately be there, the first meeting I won't have to drive more than a half hour to get to...

phyl do you have enough of the zoos and crayola?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The crayola frags haven't colored up yet, so keep that in mind when you place an order (they're still quite tan).

Crayola
Kabal (trade)
Dflint
Disney
(Backups will be Whitesquall, danthemanj)

PHEs:
Nagel (I owe you, still! Didn't forget)
CamZ
RichT
DFlint
(Backup will be RXCris)

Hulk
WhiteSquall
(next in line Disney; there may be 2 of these by then, my mother colony's doing quite well)