• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May 2007 Meeting: Saturday May 19th (Moorestown)

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am sorry to say I might not be able to make the Meeting. If it rains I will be at the meeting.
My Grandfather house burnt down in the forest fire. He and his house has been all over the news.
His name is Lester Balkie.
Daniel

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Daniel said:
I am sorry to say I might not be able to make the Meeting. If it rains I will be at the meeting.
My Grandfather house burnt down in the forest fire. He and his house has been all over the news.
His name is Lester Balkie.
Daniel

Daniel,

I am sorry to hear about the loss. Did he live in Brighton? I am only a short distance from there, if you need anything let me know.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes he did he lived in Brighton in Barnegat his house # was 83 Brighton Road. Thank you for the Offer!!

Daniel sorry to hear about what happened.. hope everything is ok now...

Im not sure if I can make it will be tough for me to drive 2 hrs with this
IMG_3246.jpg

Is anyone from the north or central Jersey going to the meeting that would be able to give me a ride? I'm in Bordentown, less then 5 minutes from exit 7 of the Turnpike or exit 57 of Rt. 295.

I'd be more then happy to chip in for gas.

Thanks,
Carlo

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Steve, Kabal was looking for someone to keep company with for the ride down. Maybe you two can meet up somewhere along the way and travel down together? Sorry about your arm! WOW do they have you bandaged up good, huh? I can't imagine what it looks like under there.

Daniel, sorry to hear about your grandfather's home. That must be devastating.

steve pm your adress i can pick you up, or we can meet somewhere, i drive so dont worry about money for gas or tolls

Gabe