• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting Announcement

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry I'm going to miss this one. Daughter is graduating from Rutgers. Hope everyone has a great time. With a keg it shouldn't be hard.;)

Bob

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I agree Bob.....that kenya tree filled tank that Darren has takes on a whole new look once you get the beer goggles on. A keg should just about do it. Makes the tank look amazing. :p

Oh, and congratulations to your daughter.

This would be a first for me.

Is there a list of things needed, food, beverages, lotto scratch offs, RO water, flake/pellets, gravel vacuum, airline tubing, anything??

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Well jgraz has brought smoked bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers in the past so (Hint hint) that is always a possiblility.

In all seriousness, bring any food/beverage you want. Also, if you want to buy or sell something at the meeting you can post it in here too.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I will be providing burgers, dogs, salads, beer, chips, dips and all utensils, napkins etc. I could use some water, soda, desserts, apps, etc.

I will take the cases of water and soda and what ever else I see of interest at Sam's club but def put me down for the beverages, may need help unloading 5 bad discs that are killing me this week.

as for things that I would like to find, here is something a ran into this past weekend, should I only be so lucky to find someone local to me selling a frag of it.

Attachments

• Favia.jpg
    Favia.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 53

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I will take the cases of water and soda and what ever else I see of interest at Sam's club but def put me down for the beverages, may need help unloading 5 bad discs that are killing me this week.

Thank you!! Pm sent. I don't want you
To think you have to supply drinks for the entire group. Lol

ohhhh

ok, guess I can leave the Ford F250 at home and just take the small car, I kind of was planning to show up with 10 cases of water assorted sodas because I have no clue how many folks are confirmed for this meeting.

I thought of something that I have been trying to locate but I would like to avoid paying $14.00 shipping on a $4 order.

If anyone has 1/2" half inch Black Polyethylene tubing and would like to sell it I need four feet of it.