• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting Announcement

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I thought of something that I have been trying to locate but I would like to avoid paying $14.00 shipping on a $4 order.

If anyone has 1/2" half inch Black Polyethylene tubing and would like to sell it I need four feet of it.

Check out McMaster and Carr...they have a couple distribution points in NJ....and I believe, unlike Grainger, you can buy by the foot.

I'll offer a fishing trip for two club members in the raffle. The dates will be either June 14th, 28th or 29th, weather/ocean conditions permitting.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jim that is an awesome raffle item. :)

Well, it turns out that I can't go. My friend's graduation got postponed until tomorrow. :(

Anyone have frogspawn or hammer they can bring to the meeting?

I have this frogspawn, 5-6 big heads and 2 small ones, $40.
9egezuru.jpg

I also have a 2-headed torch for $20.
u7ageme9.jpg

Let me know if anyone wants me to bring these. Unfortunately, I can only stay during the first hour or so of the meeting. Thanks!!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll offer a fishing trip for two club members in the raffle. The dates will be either June 14th, 28th or 29th, weather/ocean conditions permitting.

Wow Jim, that's fantastic!!

I can personally vouch for this being "fantastic!!" Tony (Raffle King) won this trip from Jim at a raffle at his meeting and Tony took me as his +1 (Teri had grandmom duty that day). Anyway, we had an absolute blast and it was a really great day out on the water and hanging out with Jim.

I highly recommend trying to win this raffle... you won't be disappointed!