• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I know I'm posting a little early but with Mothers Day the 14th and Memorial Day the 29th, it is only logical that the May meeting be the 21st. So mark you calendars now!

Dr Mac has agreed to speak at the meeting so I'll be firming up that date with him as well. I'd also like to organize a group buy from him to coincide with the meeting (with Hef's blessing of course) so make some room in your tanks too. At the very least, we should be able to eliminate the shipping but we'll see what else we can work out as well.

Also, I'll do a quick acrylic-working demo if anyone is interested and time allows (provided I can get the garage cleaned up by then  :eek: ) so ask if you want to see anything specific, as long as I know how to do it of course.

And finally, I'll have my new 20' x 40' display and 9' x 9' high-flow nano, chlorinated freshwater tanks open for your (or your kids) enjoyment as well.  ;)

Hope to see you all there!!!

Date: Sunday May 21, 2006
Time: 1:00
My address is:
39 Fishing Creek Rd
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Ph 609-463-8842

Click on map for printable picture.

<<edit by Phyl. Added address>>

Having the Dr at the Meeting will be great. He's good at these things, hopefully he will put out a frag offer similar to what he did at Bob's meeting. Anything close would be good.
3 of the nicest corals in my tank are from that meeting.

Advertise well, try to get a 15 frags for $99 deal. Make sure he knows that if the deal is good, we will probably spend the usual NJ $$$.
Besides that, I'm still holding a $50 gift card from the December Meeting. Sounds like a good time to save on shipping.

Hef

im in for sure!!! we could fix my skimmer as a way to show how to use weld on 16 on acrylic tubeing. i would like to see how to do the pin method of glueing a tank.

I'll plan on being there. That's a work weekend for Lulu, but with this much notice, there's a chance she may be able to get the day off.

malulu

NJRC Member
i definately need to learn some acrylic-work...
well, i am in green brook 08812 (near Bridge Water)... and one want to car pool?

I'm planning a vacation for May depending on when my girlfriend is free from school. Hopefully I can plan it so that I can make this meeting, if so, the both of us will be attending, I'll keep you updated once things are firm.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Bob, you know I need all the help I can get!!!!

Or where you referring to helping with the meeting?  ;D