• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Do you think the good Dr. would bring Live Rock with him so I can save on shipping?

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My address is:
39 Fishing Creek Rd
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Ph 609-463-8842

I would recommend Hotels and Bed & Breakfast's in either Cape May, Wildwood, Wildwood Crest, and North Wildwood. Stone Harbor and Avalon are real close but not many Hotels on those islands. My wife worked in the hospitality industry in Cape May a while back so I'll ask her for recommendations on specific Hotels and B&B when she gets back.

I would think the Dr. would bring LR, I'll check it out and get back. Or feel free to email him direct if you want.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
I am 33.3333333333333333% sure I will be there and may be brining the family along if that's ok.

No problem with the family. Bring their bathing suits if its nice. There is also a real nice zoo not to far (3 miles) if they don't want to "hang" for the meeting.

RichT said:
panmanmatt said:
I am 33.3333333333333333% sure I will be there and may be brining the family along if that's ok.

There is also a real nice zoo

He's exaggerating, you won't find any polar bears there, the Sea Lion exhibit has been in the works for yrs now, to many duck ponds... I do however like the tiger just don't stand to close to the fence which is a bit alarming itself. ;D

By the way I'm 96% sure I can make the 10mile trek south 8)

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
sinkingbeach said:
... I do however like the tiger just don't stand to close to the fence which is a bit alarming itself. ;D

Unless of course you have an umbrella or raincoat. ;)

hey rich what do you need us to bring down food or DRINK !!!! also i kind of know what we want from the doc. how do we go about ordering it dont forget the TOLLS

malulu

NJRC Member
i may be there... (depends on can i find some one to car pool with or not...)
Green Brook, NJ 08812
thx

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ham said:
hey rich what do you need us to bring down food or DRINK !!!! also i kind of know what we want from the doc. how do we go about ordering it dont forget the TOLLS

I anticipate having the main food covered. If anyone wants to bring drinks (name brand please ;) ) or desert, that would be fine. Of course, a certain clam dip and certain ribs are always welcome.

BTW, I'm taking suggestions on the food selections. LMK

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oooh OOhhh! Pick me!

Lobster tails and crab legs, please.

Thanks!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
mmmmmmm . . . . . purple reef lobster and porcelain crabs . . . . .  uhghghghgh

A thimble full of butter and we're all set!

Name brand drinks, huh.  OK, a case of Pabst, a bottle Boones Farm wine and a fifth of Wolfschmidt!

hey john i cant drink boons farm makes my head hurt to bad i like night train thats some good tasting wine price is pretty cheap

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I never heard of Night Train, but I'll take your word for it!  As a matter of fact, ALL THREE of the things I listed leave me hurtin' . . . . at least they used to when they were all I could afford!

Hey Rich, Phyl filled me in on what you meant.  D'oh, I forgot ???

Hi Rich,
Is there going to be a group buy for drmac? There's a couple of things on his sight I would like to get.

Oh yeh....I can bring some beer :)

I'll be there and the wife is deciding on whether to shop or come. We'll be coming down late Friday and hanging on the beach the day before.