• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting

i'd be up for a carpool. my address is 17 penn dr. pine hill nj 08021. if any one passes my way on the way down and would be willing to stop by it would be great.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was unexpectedly at Dr. Mac's on Monday and spent some time talking to him. (yes, and buying some nice stuff too) He was getting ready to leave for the Solomon Islands to visit the new marineculture coral farm he has invested in. He will be documenting the trip and process while there which will be part of his overall presentation.

We also discussed the group buy. The likely scenario will be; a week or so before the meeting, we will receive a coupon code to be used on the check out page of his web site. This coupon will *flag* your purchase to be held and brought to the meeting free of shipping charges. Although we didn't discuss the specific detail, he did mention something about special pricing as well. More details to follow on that. IMO, if we were able to provide some type of approximate budget number of what we're likely to spend, that would help set the discount. So, if everybody goes to his site at: http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ and see whats available now (which may not be available at the time of the group buy) then post what you may / will /  probably spend, then we could get an approximate number to the Dr.

C

concept3

efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo
efflo

who am I kiddin? I'm NEVER gonna get my efflo!

I will try to make this one Rich.
With IMAC this week, mothers day, then my first skydive, my B-day, the meeting, and Memorial Day this will be one busy month.
I will start shopping the good Dr.’s site after IMAC but I already know I want a few pounds of LS and some rock. His LS is loaded with snails and mini starfish. I have dumped my DSB but they will help my new office nano.

Anyone want to go in on a larger colony purchase and frag it at the meeting?
I will post pics and info on the ones I like 1-2 weeks before the meeting and we can split it in 2 or 3 at the meeting.

S

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It will be good to see you again Mark! Wasn't it this time last year you were taking up scuba? Now skydiving!! What an adventurer!

AL, once I figure out what tasty tidbits my gourmet chef brother (soon to be cooking at Bobby Flay's new AC restaurant) will be whipping up for us, I'll post up what else we may need. Probably some premixed canned or bottled cocktails or desserts. I'll let you know.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am 33.3333333333333333% sure I will be there and may be brining the family along if that's ok.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The current RSVP looks like this:

RichT
Nick
Izmullives
Steve Ho
Ham
DOswari
Kabal2
Ruden
Reefbone52
Aeroblnde
SaltyMember
WhiteSquall
Sharks
Phyl & JohnS323 (& Kids)
ReefDrumz & Deb
MCWarhammer & Colleen
ScarletKnight & Samantha

Maybe:
Marcelo
Panmanmatt (& Fam)

Please let me know if I've got you on the list and you're not going to make it, or vice versa!