• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Me New Toy Build Thread

malulu

NJRC Member
the aquascape looks very nice! very clean, and feel a lots of open area...
i am sure your fishes are happy...
:D

malulu said:
the aquascape looks very nice! very clean, and feel a lots of open area...
i am sure your fishes are happy...
:D
Thank you
Yes they seem to be much happier now and the wrasse stays to himself the only thing i dismanteld the clowns zoos the hosted so they are looking for something. I'd like to get a bubble tip maybe for them

malulu

NJRC Member
Hirobo said:
Yes they seem to be much happier now and the wrasse stays to himself the only thing i dismanteld the clowns zoos the hosted so they are looking for something. I'd like to get a bubble tip maybe for them

try Peter (fisheye) in Edison, he have some very nice RBTA with good price...
;)

some new additions 10 dolla find ;D ;D ;D
acan_orange.jpg

ora_red.jpg

ora_something.jpg

ora_something2.jpg

N

njstillwell

mike, they look awsome bro... well see what that acro looks like next...ddi he catch that thing for yah yet lol..

JerseyWendy said:
Holy cow!!! :eek: :eek: Did you say $10 finds? Care to share the source? They look STUNNING! <green with envy here>

Yes mam 10 dolla ora red planet and a whole bunch of ora stuff that i cant remeber LOL Kim found them on craigslist some guy had to tear his tank down cause he was moving so i give all the credit to kimmy