• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Me New Toy Build Thread

jerzsky said:
lol...ya he had them filled wit salt water, and brought his clown fish, and cleaner shrimp for approval.... :D

wow Mark those rics look amazing in my tank ::) ::) I just got home are we on for tomorrow? gotta take the mrs to breakfast and then i'm free

Some pics of the hood build
hood3.jpg

Full front opening and spot for two doors
hood1.jpg

What happens when you have to much beer
hood2.jpg

lol!! the sad part was, there wasnt enough beer. im holding the only tool mikes allowed to use....and thats even iffy.... :eek:

sorry bought tonight mike, i had a lot to do, and my phone was in my truck, and i just totally forgot!! my bad! gimme a call tomorrow, and we will continue....

jerzsky said:
lol!! the sad part was, there wasnt enough beer. im holding the only tool mikes allowed to use....and thats even iffy.... :eek:

sorry bought tonight mike, i had a lot to do, and my phone was in my truck, and i just totally forgot!! my bad! gimme a call tomorrow, and we will continue....

No problem bor I told you it's on your scedule not Mine ;) I really do appreciate all the help even though I have to get more trim LMAO :eek: :eek:

C'mon My wife just bought me this I am going to bring it over tomorrow so i can be of more help
workbench.jpg

justchad said:
the set up is very nice mike and props to mark for the canopy! lookin great guys!

Thank you Chad Yes Mark did a great job with the canopy. He is very talented with wood. Heres some pics this filling has begun
startup1.jpg

startup2.jpg

startup3.jpg

startup5.jpg

startup4.jpg