• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Me New Toy Build Thread

jerzsky said:
dude, that canopy looks great painted! looking good!!! ill see ya this aternoon bud!

I know you did a great job building it brotha I just got home and im starting the transfer

Well with the help of my two trusy friends the move is complete A BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO JERSKY and the other person is a long time friend that's not on the boards I had a few panic attacks in between lol but the move when considerably well I will post some pics tomorrow when the tank clears up time for a xanax LOL

i know that tanks clear now!!! get ur grubby hands outta the tank and take some pics!!! let em see the swell job you did!!! :)

jerzsky said:
i know that tanks clear now!!! get ur grubby hands outta the tank and take some pics!!! let em see the swell job you did!!! :)

im going right now to take some pics so stay tuned to this channel brb

Some moring actinic shots of the new setup i'm so FREAKING STOKED!!!
newrunning1.jpg

newrunning2.jpg

newrunning3.jpg

newrunning4.jpg

newrunning5.jpg

newrunning6.jpg

newrunning7.jpg

newrunning8.jpg

daveh285 said:
Wow looks fantastic Mike ;) Now all you need is a couple of them burger king glasses ;D in there to finish it off ::)

LOL thank you and my little cpr bakbak is running like a champ at the moment filled the cup in one night

flippin sweet batman!!!! looks awesome all cleared up!!!

in the pics you can almost see mike with his bob the builder hard hat, and plastic hammer!!! lol!

jerzsky said:
flippin sweet batman!!!! looks awesome all cleared up!!!

in the pics you can almost see mike with his bob the builder hard hat, and plastic hammer!!! lol!

LMAO come over mark coffee is on brotha lets sit back and stare at the fruit of our labor