• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

my 5.5 aio

There are a lot of nano gobies out there and barnacle blennies that stay very small and will have a very minimal impact on your bioload. Outside of those I think you are making the right decision to keep it fishless.

I think a Grouper would be perfect for that tank!

All kidding aside, that's a cool little build you have going there. I love seeing things like this that people build for themselves.

aj1080 gave me a nice cheato and a rock cover in mushroom , he's a cool dude . i was thnking a neon gobie or a grouper jk but i think i like invert tank better . i love building stuff for my self i appreciation for it

aj1080 gave me a nice cheato and a rock cover in mushroom , he's a cool dude . i was thnking a neon gobie or a grouper jk but i think i like invert tank better . i love building stuff for my self i appreciation for it

You can always look at a court jester goby, theyre pretty small. Someone tell me if Im wrong.

I know Petco in brick has them, I just left there.

Theres a lot of cool guys on this board that will do anything to help someone out. A lot of people have helped me and Im just passing the favor along. Maybe in February you can come to the meeting. It will give you a chance to meet a lot of the members and it doesnt get any closer tham this to you, its right in point pleasant.

Plus it always seems that all the newbies always end up winning something from the raffles.

howze01

NJRC Member
If you're going inverts, I say about 7 Sexy Shrimp. I love my little sexies! There are awesome little inverts that would do great in there. Pom Pom Crabs would be awesome!

If you're going inverts, I say about 7 Sexy Shrimp. I love my little sexies! There are awesome little inverts that would do great in there. Pom Pom Crabs would be awesome!

You can always look at a court jester goby, theyre pretty small. Someone tell me if Im wrong.

I know Petco in brick has them, I just left there.

Theres a lot of cool guys on this board that will do anything to help someone out. A lot of people have helped me and Im just passing the favor along. Maybe in February you can come to the meeting. It will give you a chance to meet a lot of the members and it doesnt get any closer tham this to you, its right in point pleasant.

Plus it always seems that all the newbies always end up winning something from the raffles.
It seems like there are a lot of cool people on the site. I might go to the meeting in point. And I was thinking about sexy and pompoms befor

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
My 12g is home to a bunch of little shrimp and inversts. My wife loves inverts and having the 12g is nice because you can actually see them in the tank. Currently we have a bunch of sexy shrimp in there, bumblebee shrimp, pom pom crab, anemone shrimp, and a pederseons cleaner shrimp (I think he is still in there).

My 12g is home to a bunch of little shrimp and inversts. My wife loves inverts and having the 12g is nice because you can actually see them in the tank. Currently we have a bunch of sexy shrimp in there, bumblebee shrimp, pom pom crab, anemone shrimp, and a pederseons cleaner shrimp (I think he is still in there).

I love inverts I love seeing them jump around the tank with there cool colors do you have a therad on your 12g?

P2056551.jpg

P2056553.jpg

P2056554.jpg

P2056555.jpg

P2056556.jpg

yea they did and im happy if any one needs Dwarf Ceriths i a have 150+ i over filled my 5g my 20g and its 10g sump if any would like some feel free to pm me

thanks nah i dont think you missed it i think i never put it up .my lighting is a coralife mini im prob going to upgerad to a diy led . and a led lamp for the cheato it grows like a weed under it

hears wear i got the tank plans from

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Need more info on the light.

Did you buy a kit or buy individual parts?

If this is a kit, whose kit?

If controllable, how are you doing that? I would guess, with 12 LEDs, you have all 12 on one power supply???

How did you decide on your LED choices?

Need more info on the light.

Did you buy a kit or buy individual parts?

If this is a kit, whose kit?

If controllable, how are you doing that? I would guess, with 12 LEDs, you have all 12 on one power supply???

How did you decide on your LED choices?
i bought individual parts from aquastlye online i got the idea from reading people thread on lighting and read about leds and looked at the growth they had,and the looked over a tank. the rbg led i nobody that i found on the web yet has used themon there tank. so i look at the how people used red leds and green leds on there tank and looked around to see if they had a rg led and found this http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/component-leds/vollong-3w-rgb-high-power-led/899/

hope this this helps