• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

my 5.5 aio

thanks aj
yea they are they have gotten bigger. i like the way they look under the led's
thanks again for them
how your tank?

Its doing a lot better! Finally got everything under control after moving everything in the new tank. Thanks for asking if everything keeps growing like it is now, i may have some more frags for ya soon.

Its doing a lot better! Finally got everything under control after moving everything in the new tank. Thanks for asking if everything keeps growing like it is now, i may have some more frags for ya soon.

nice to hear , and thanks . by the end of the summer i might have some zoa frags for you to

i did a 1g water change havent done since april . cleand my glass and move some zoa's and a gps . cut back the cheato and got what was every in the dusplay out . and cleand the light splash gard. i think it looks amasing now that the coraline is realy starting to take . ill get some pics once the zoa's opean better

sadly i had to take down the tank becouse it was leaking a carzy amount of water a day . it started out of nowear 2 days ago and just got bad . but i moved every thing to my 20g and it all live and opeaned opean withen the frist minuts . i will be getting a nother 5g becouse i dont feel save onlly haveing 1 tank if somthing go's wrong im prob going to do it a littel different . ill have another tank soon.

any one now wear i can get a shallow tank i would like to look at some thing like 12x12x10 or 16 x16X10
im prob just gona get a nother 5g but i want tolook befor i do