• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My first build thread (29g Biocube)

Haha thanks everyone! Kyle is right, my bangaiis are going to be moving from my tank since I'm not very partial to them. As of right now I don't have any intentions to get a pistol shrimp. I'm really waiting for the day that a fire shrimp ends up in my tank ! There was a suggestion earlier on some sexy shrimp and I think they're so cute, I might down the road get some of those !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

What's everyone's experience with anemones? I'm just curious. I know is not in my best interest but I was just curious on how they're doing in other people's tanks.

In regards to sylvester, im scared cause I can't find him. I know it's normal but he's so tiny I'm afraid Albert ate him.

What's everyone's experience with anemones? I'm just curious. I know is not in my best interest but I was just curious on how they're doing in other people's tanks.

In regards to sylvester, im scared cause I can't find him. I know it's normal but he's so tiny I'm afraid Albert ate him.

I had a purple tip condy anemone and it died in a week, first and probably only anemone I'll ever have. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

usagy2es.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions lol.

Jing anemones are honestly beautiful, they add so much color and life to your tank! I prefer them over anything. Hence the picture above. Never ever had a problem with them.

Hope you find Sylvester :(

Whoa!! Nice! What's the secret to the RBTA's bubble tips? I have one and only a handful of the tentacles are bubbling up?

None that I can find. I did experiments ranging a span of about 12 fish tank setups, in many different locations and many different variables. I have not had a single anemone that didn't bubble the minute it went into one of my tanks. Those greens came from a tank where they were for 7 years without bubbling once. 10 minutes after I got em home, bubbles. Guy I sold them to a year later said they never bubbled in his tank lol. Trust me I've been trying to patent a way hahaha

None that I can find. I did experiments ranging a span of about 12 fish tank setups, in many different locations and many different variables. I have not had a single anemone that didn't bubble the minute it went into one of my tanks. Those greens came from a tank where they were for 7 years without bubbling once. 10 minutes after I got em home, bubbles. Guy I sold them to a year later said they never bubbled in his tank lol. Trust me I've been trying to patent a way hahaha

I need to buy your tank. lol!

Lmao meg thats crazy. Im was just reading some articles on it and wanted to know if anything besides clownfish youve seen have hosted it. I read that someones bangaiis hosted theirs, I was just curious.

In all honesty im more for cutting it open and putting it under a microscope kind of thing but articles are good too.

Some pictures from the swap today:

uny5esy7.jpg

I won a ro unit during the raffle !

rujamu7y.jpg

satebehu.jpg

evamemej.jpg
aga6a9er.jpg

Still dripping all of my stuff but im not sure if im gonna get around to taking a picture tonight. However I did get to buy a gold torch !

Update 9/23
After a week and a half of believing albert was gone, kyle found him in one of the back chambers ( dont ask me how, I swore I checked like 3 times ). He was a little shy coming back into the tank, and disappeared when the lights came on. Im really hoping hes okay and comes out soon before I get paranoid all over again.