• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My new 40 breeder

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
It all goes, whether piece by piece or all at once. The pearl berry isn't attached to the rock and the lemonade will pop off easily as a whole. The rest of the sps is encrusted. Red planet is on the rock with a coming back to life tri color.
I would take the pearlberry , lemonade and red planet. When ur ready. Pm with price

Would you sell whole colonies I rather buy the whole thing pm me if you want to do that

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not wanting to do any fragging. It will be whole colonies. I'm trying to figure out prices but don't even know where to start.....lol

I would also be interested in any LPS you have favia,chalice, and your inverts and maybe some fish shoot me a pm if you want to move any of that

I'm keeping the light and my frag tank for a future project of just a shallow reef. But that's down the road. Gonna take some time off.