• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Mynd's Aquapod - 01.07.07

Thanks guys and I know exactly what you are talking about NRF.. Thanks PNOY for an awesome frag. Well thanks for all my frags.. I have a few more photos for everyone and they are duplicates but do show some coloring.. I still might retro my hood to t5 and pull out the actinics, but I will not do that until I get my new radium 150 HQI DE bulb and give that whirl first 20K!

P7120006a.jpg

P7120005a.jpg

P7120001a.jpg

P7120013a.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting.. I appreciate it!

THANKS EVERYONE! Hey, Here are some new old photos for progress and checking out some white balance options... MOST IMPORTANTLY... THESE ARE HOW THE CORALS LOOK UNDER RADIUM 20K.. I put it in a week ago today.. UNREAL!!! Oh, still have a frag of photo 11 available for trade... NICE FRAG! ( AQUA VELVA )

P8020036a.jpg

P8020033a.jpg

P8020030a.jpg

P8020026a.jpg

P8020022a.jpg

P8020020a.jpg

White Balance 1
P8020015a.jpg

White Balance 3
P8020003a.jpg

P8020005a.jpg

P8020006a.jpg

FRAG AVAILABLE OF THIS ONE: AQUA VELVA
P8020021a.jpg

BLUES CLUES!
P8020001a.jpg

AND A FULL TANK SHOT:
P8020023a.jpg

THANKS for Looking! Hope everyone is doing well!

sorry for the delay.. yes it is a tail spot blenny.. one of the best fish I ever had.. eats anything algae and is personable too boot. Great fish, can be trained by tapping on the glass at feeding time.. eats pellets too ( loves them ) Awesome fish...

Hey JF!

Doing it this weekend or some time this week.. just put up a post about it in this forum.. Your input is requested. ;) Hope you are well and the family too..

so when you work out all the bugs on the lighting upgrade mind giving me a hand removing pc's and replacing with all T5's?

Not sure how the power requirements would work out....

Good luck on the upgrade/

Hey BIT :D

Upgrade was completed and I think it went pretty well.. Looks professional :D Converting to T5's for you will be a breeze.. If you are really interested let me know as I will put together a parts list for you and we can wire it up in one afternoon ( parts pending, aka, screws, brackets, ) just have to make sure we have everything we need.. Oh and greenbrook electronics has the wire we need in stock. It is really simple to do and totally worth the work. Having all the parts and doing it by myself from a to z took about 3.5 hours. Shortening the steel brackets with a hacksaw to the most time. lol

I am just glad I have the individual reflectors....

Whenever you are ready to start let me know.. I will get to work on it for you..

Congrats! Im happy everything went smoothly for you and worked out well. Now you have the best of both worlds!

Cant wait to see some pictures

Well.. It has been a few weeks and I just want to throw up a couple photos that show how corals can change when you use t5 lighting vs PCs. Now these photos were not enhanced in any way other then bringing out the color a bit. I assure you this is what it looks like under the t5's and mostly under the moonlights.

Aussie Acan Color Change:

P8020003a.jpg

T5's and moonlights NOW

t5changeaussieacan.jpg

t5changeaussieacan1.jpg

Blue's Clues - Unfortunately I can't get any closer

P8020001a.jpg

P9040006a.jpg

NOW:

t5changebluesclues.jpg

And for a show of color and growth my hammer

P6130009a.jpg

NOW:

t5changehammer.jpg

Thanks for looking.. Constantne, if you see this please send me an email as I need one drop of the JJ.. I saw an unfriendly and I want to get rid of him before he disappears someplace :D

Thanks for looking!