• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New tank! (40 breeder)

howze01

NJRC Member
Very nice! Sunny D's an Tequila Sunrise were my 2 favorite I had. Well, I think I would have to throw My Clementine and Rastas in there too...

I love both of them as well ( Clementines and rastas ) however i just love the size of the sunny ds. But i cant decided on a favorite zoa. I have way to many lol

Dont get me wrong i love basketball... but this week has been so depressing coming home to my fish already being asleep!! Basketball and college run my life. :(

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I know the feeling. I hated coming home to my tank dark. I finally got so tired of it I changed the photo period to be 3pm-11pm. The tank is now lit up when I get home

I think im gonna right now its 2:45 to 10 but i think ill change it up an hour simply because i miss my fish. The only positive is i notice growth more! More baby polyps which are great. Thanks for the idea: )

Ha ha well thank you!!! I put a lot of time in it when i have days of from basketball and school. On the other days xavier just loves working on it.

e4atu2uz.jpg

ahe8e7eh.jpg

u5y2e6uz.jpg

sujaqe4u.jpg