• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJ Reefers Group Buy @ Keys Critters

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm hoping to get my stuff through the Andy/Merv/Bob connection. Thanks guys!!!!(and gals)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, Marcelo for the lavish praise. Probably should save it until we've pulled off an order this big! I think we've got the vendors by surprise!

My order

Ceriths (Sm) 50
Ceriths (lg) (Reeftopia) 20
Ricordia (Reeftopia) 2
Narisuss (Reeftopia) 12
Peppermint (Reeftopia) 2
Astrea 100
Cucumbers 2
Stars 4

South

Phyl,
Please add 40 large ceriths fro reeftopia to my order as well as 1 green ricordia. Thanks!!!!

Fred (North) North
Ceriths .25" $0.18 100 $18.00
Ceriths-Large 1.25" (Reeftopia) $0.50 $0.00
Ricordia single green (Reeftopia) $7.00 $0.00
Nassarius Price per 12 (Reeftopia) $10.00 $0.00
Peppermint Shrimp (Reeftopia) $4.00 $0.00
BLH (Reeftopia) $0.22 100 $22.00
Astrea $0.20 $0.00
Stars $2.00 $0.00
Emeralds $1.50 $0.00
Scarlets (ReefTopia) $2.00 $0.00
Cucumbers $2.50 $0.00
BEFORE SHIPPING TOTAL $40.00
Keys Total $18.00
Reeftopia Total $22.00
SHIPPING $7.34
SUBTOTAL $47.34

I would like
50 - Cerith Snail
50 - Astrea   
  2- Emerald Crab
  2- Brittle Star
  2 - cucumber
  2-  Green Ricordia
  2- Peppermint Shrimp
will pick up where alti will get his in Northern NJ. thanks

Rob

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Line in the sand has been drawn. All orders are final. I'll update with totals as soon as I know back from the vendors.

Thanks,
Phyllis

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
There are NO BRITTLE STARS. If you want Serpent Stars instead, please let me know.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Scratch my Stars!!!!!!! :)

Haaaaaa!!!!! Bobbyllama put South :p It could happen.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
4 ceriths aren't worth the water weight to ship them. You're picking up from Kathy, if she wants to add yours to her order that would be ok, but otherwise I'm going to have to say it isn't a good idea.

Phyl,

You can add mheavens' cerith's to my order - but doesn't he/she already have a larger order pending? Either way, I'll tack those on to mine. Just may have to pick up on Wednesday after I've added everything to my tank or he'll have to pick them out of my bag.

wow, what an awesome buy. thanks to those in charge (phyl, and others picking up orders) for getting this together.

blange3,
what times can I pickup on tuesday? hopefully after 6pm or so?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let me check to make sure that they pack those dry (for some reason I was thinking they were wet packed, that's where the problem would come in, sorry... information overload :D )

[edit]

D'oh! I didn't realize that he already had an order in for some of those snails already anyway! We'll have $$ totals in the morning folks and then we can start the paypals.

Phyl, thats alright with me. Kathy , thanxs for helping out.I rather pick them out of your bag, its only 4 of them . I plan on picking them up right after work at the cellular place. If you dont mind you can you just put them in one of my bag when you get the order?. This is great , i would have spent hundreds is bought at my LFS.....

So Phyl will it be ok to do the change?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I recorded the change. After further review they're shipped dry anyway so bagging them separately is no big deal. You already had 2 on your order, I just bumped it to 4. Sorry to add to the confusion.

so then, no change in price. Just change from 1 Star to 4 Large Cerith snail right?.

(You already had 2 on your order, I just bumped it to 4. Sorry to add to the confusion. )

I never had any Large Cerith Snail in my order..

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The totals will all change as the shipping and paypal fees are added. The switch from stars to Ceriths aren't going to affect your totals though!

Sorry I wasn't watching earlier, I missed the star stuff. I'll take 2 serpents instead of brittles if you haven't closed the books.

Not to worry if you have run totals, I bought enough as it is!