• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJ Reefers Group Buy @ Keys Critters

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Don't let the lunch runner syndrome get you!!!!!
Having been bitten a few time by that bug I know first hand it bites!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Andye, The spreadsheet is so overwhelmingly complicated with shipping being recalculated for everyone for every tiny change. I'm not able to add anything (nor subtract anything) without throwing the entire spreadsheet into a complete tizzy (and changing everyone's grand totals), so I'm going to have to say no. I do know that there are a couple of people who were not ready for crew yet and Anabolic will probably pick up the stragglers with another buy in the near future. Please contact him and Jason (The Tiler) for timing on when they'll be ordering.

The people I'm still waiting on payment from are:
KatLongo
Fred (Kelly)
ScarletKnight06
Haggisman14
Momof6Kids
Tony13
Alti
WhiteSquall
Satan's Milkman
FazM79
RevClyburn
Concept3
Ruden
Kimoyo
Capt Pete
RoboReefer

Thanks gang. As soon as I have the rest of the payments I'll be able to make our buy and get our vendors started organizing the buy. The more time we give them the more hope that we have that everything goes smoothly.

sorry to be a pain but where do i find the total for my order with shipping?
50 - Cerith Snail
50 - Astrea
2- Emerald Crab
2 - cucumber
2- Green Ricordia
2- Peppermint Shrimp
I will paypal as soon as I know my total thank you.

Rob

Phyl --
I sent paypal about 10 minutes after you posted the totals but I don't see it in my paypal history!?!?!?! I'll send it again and then try to figure out what happened.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Totals are here: Group Buy Totals

Kat, someone had a problem with PP the other day where they thought they'd sent a payment but when they went back to the screen it was still waiting for them to press another button to make the actual payment. Ooops! Got it now. Thanks.

Phyl,

Great job and Thanks Again!!!

I did notice that the addition of the large ceriths and a green ricordea I ordered late in the game wasn't reflected on my order total. I was wondering how you were gonna keep track of all those last minute changes  ;)

If anyone ordered a few extra of the large ceriths or astreas and they wish to part with them, please let me know.
Thanks!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ack... Fred, I just missed those changes. I'M SO SORRY! So much for the lavish accolades, lol! I'll get them ordered in and let you know what your balance is!

Thanks Phyl ;D

Sorry for theis stupid question; When and what time is the pick-up for the North gang?

Thanks again!

North pickup is anytime after the order arrives! Last time it arrived at about 10 am. I'll post here - or perhaps a new thread? -- You can arrange to pick up either at my husband's store in Waldwick or at our home in River Vale. Daytime pickups at our store, night time pickups at my house. Just let me know when and where you want to pickup!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Fred, I got your payment. The extra on the ceriths & Ricordia totals 86.25 with a balance of 34.41.

Thanks!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're expecting the order on Tuesday December 6. Each location should have inverts by around 10:30 or so though we'll start a new thread (great idea, Kat) for the arrival of the inverts at the various locations down the state.

Phyl I just got home from work and recieved yoyr email, it's 4:30pm. I still want my order placed and hope I didn't miss out. The paypal link don't work. Can I bring you the money, I'm less than 30 min from you.
Tony