• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJ Reefers Group Buy @ Keys Critters

the pulling wasn't difficult, but it wasn't really easy telling the BLH from the ceriths -- Some of the bags were marked with the screen names which was nice. I would check with Keys and see if they could be consistent with marking ALL of the bags with everyone's screen names. I'm sure they thought that the ones they didn't mark would be obvious to me to differentiate (i.e. 75 ceriths versus 75 BLH) but I was panicked that someone would get snails instead of hermits!

The directions from Keys is to keep the shipping box closed to maintain temperature and not float anything until they are received at home. The actual order showed up at my house at 9:30 am - and some pickups weren't until 8 pm that night. I haven't heard of any bad experiences!

I believe Keys Critters will be willing to label each order which will make everything easier.

Rich, we need enough orders in a particular area to justify the drop off locations.

Of course the fee of paying for an additional shippment maybe worth it depending on where you live and the price of gas. ;D

Worst case I should be able to get out of work by 4 and get down to Jackson and back to Woodbridge about 6, if we can pick up in Jackson at 5.

Does Jackson=Phly&John's place?

Kathy and others could pick up at my place. Woodbridge is pretty central, but the traffic will be just lovely at that time of night and shopping season!

If I can get out earlier, or work out some sort of work at home schedule, assuming pick up from the central location is available earlier than 5; I could get my stuff into tanks and run up the Parkway and meet folks half way to save gas.

if is going to be a north pick up point, i will like to upgrade my order to , 56 astreas, 80 ceriths, and 25 BLH
thank you

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I would like (maybe more if the price drops again.)
50 Turbo
50 BLH
50 Cerith

I could also be available to be another delivery or a pick up. I am in Bridgewater.

Blange3:

Are you definitely getting a pick up for the central/northern guys? What time would you be available for pick ups? I work from home on tuesdays and would rather come mid day rather than rush hour.

Marc

Sorry Haggisman, I probably have to work that day. 6pm would be the most likely time. Could be earlier but I can't count on it.

Bill

It looks like I made an ASTREA of myself :D .I just realized I ordered 100 turbos and 100 astreas.I meant 100 turbos and 100 ceriths. Ruden did you count me in for the ceriths?
Thanks,
Chris

It sounds like there will be a central/ north drop off or at least some one who will make a run (im flexible on Fridays if needed)

Anyway...I would like to add to my order 25 Cerith snails

Total order is:
25 Cerith snails
25 turbo snails
50 Blue leg hermits

guys I'm in them, but to make it easier, I would like to pick them up with altis, north

150 cerith
75 turbo
5 emerald
3 serpent stars
50 Blue Leg Hermit

sam

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Alti:
200 cerith
200 turbo
25 emerald
20 serpent stars

Whitesquall:
put me in for 100 ceriths and 75 turbos, in the middlesex area. thx much

KatLongo: Add 60 turbos

Looks like a great turn out so far. Keep those orders coming!