• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Frag Swap and Conference

Are there any flyers or counter-top billboard ads that are available for us to hand out at the store, that will advertise the swap??

Getting late in the game here and I really haven't seen much advertising for the swap. Perhaps an email sent out to the entire database of members and non-members. Its great for the attendees that there are so many coral vendors, but if its not well attended it wont be good for all those vendors.

Not trying to be a pain or anything, but just making an observation and trying to boost attendance. Any estimates on pre-swap ticket sales and how many people will be in attendance?? This will benefit in allowing us to gauge how much stock to bring.

If somebody could get me some ad flyers I could hand them out to every customer that comes in...

Darren

Only 19 Days left! Get your tickets now before the price goes up!
Avoid waiting in line!! You don't want to miss this one!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Are there any flyers or counter-top billboard ads that are available for us to hand out at the store, that will advertise the swap??

Getting late in the game here and I really haven't seen much advertising for the swap. Perhaps an email sent out to the entire database of members and non-members. Its great for the attendees that there are so many coral vendors, but if its not well attended it wont be good for all those vendors.

Not trying to be a pain or anything, but just making an observation and trying to boost attendance. Any estimates on pre-swap ticket sales and how many people will be in attendance?? This will benefit in allowing us to gauge how much stock to bring.

If somebody could get me some ad flyers I could hand them out to every customer that comes in...

Darren

Darren,
I have some extra flyers that I will be getting to Mike in the next couple days. I'll have him contact you once he gets them so he can get some for your store.

A mass email will be going out soon. Was planning on doing it this weekend, but my wife had other plans for my upcoming birthday (next friday) and the holiday weekend so I didn't get a chance to work on it.

I don't have exact numbers to give out, but we have a decent amount that came in already and we usually get our biggest rush of attendees in the last 3-4 weeks so I'm sure it will be a packed house as usual... especially after we just announced the raffle item list that includes a 7500w generator and a 47" LED Smart TV!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Is there a way I can change from indiviual to family? I have a guest coming now

Sent from my galaxy s4
Kyle,
I refunded your Individual Registration payment. Please re-register using the family registration form and make a new payment.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi, I never received my refund from the last swap. Please transfer it to the upcoming swap. Thanks.

Matt

Just checked PayPal and your refund was missed also Matt.

Please fill out the Family Registration form on the drop-down menu again, but skip the payment part at the end. This way, we have updated info for your ID badges you will need.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I originally planned on going to the swap that was canceled, I'm not sure if I'm still paid up for the swap? If not do I need to still reserve a ticket or can I show up and walk in at the door? I have only gone to one other and that was a few years ago, but I pre paid.

Josh,
I just looked up our paypal records for you and your Family Registration payment for last year's Swap was refunded to you on 11/13/2012.

If you want to attend, you will either have to re-register again and make the paypal payment, or you can pay at the door if you like. Just note that the lines at the door can get pretty long, causing a delay for you to get inside... and the price goes up also. So, I'd recommend registering/paying now to avoid all of that.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Do you have to be a member to attend the swap?
No, it's open to the public. You need to be a "Registered Member" in order to buy your tickets on our website... but that's free. You can also just pay at the door without registering... but the lines tend to get long and you may have to wait to get in.

12 more days to go!!

This is going to be an amazing swap!

You will not want to miss it!

Get your tickets now!!!

We just added more items to the raffle list!

The raffle list is getting longer!

Hurry get your tickets 9 days to go!

If you would like to see the updated raffle list! Go to the Frag Swap drop down box hit Raffles and see the updated list.

We just added another item Donated by the Aquarium Care Center.

Hey while you are there sign up for the swap you won't be sorry you did.

Hurry! Hurry!

Get 'em while you can!

Avoid the line at the door!

Online ticket registration closes on Monday June 10th at 11:59pm

The prices increase at the door to 20.00 for Single and 25.00 for Family

Keep the extra money and buy Frag or take a chance on some of our Amazing Raffles

Hurry! Hurry!

Get 'em while you can!

Avoid the line at the door!

Online ticket registration closes on Monday June 10th at 11:59pm

The prices increase at the door to 20.00 for Single and 25.00 for Family

Keep the extra money and buy Frag or take a chance on some of our Amazing Raffles

Just a few curious questions since I have never been to one of these

Is there really a line at the door?
How many people come to these things?