• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting Bordentown, NJ 11-18-2007

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Billy has a 24GB video, Brian snapped some pictures, my camera didn't leave the bag... I know we had a lot of budding photogs there. Not sure how many captured the moments! Hopefully we'll get some folks posting up some pictures tonight! I'll need some for the home page as well!

malulu said:
Wendy,

the jalapenos is real SPICY HOT!!!! i can only ate a half one - gave up... and save the other half for tomorrow!
;D

Last night when I got home from work I watched the Eagles game I had recorded and eat one full bag of the peppers. Me thought they were nice and tasty! Not too hot but a little kick to them.

Thanks so much for them!
Carlo

malulu

NJRC Member
Carlo said:
Last night when I got home from work I watched the Eagles game I had recorded and eat one full bag of the peppers. Me thought they were nice and tasty! Not too hot but a little kick to them.

Thanks so much for them!
Carlo

Not too hot? please try it along with a (temperature wise) HOT SOUP...
;-)