• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting Bordentown, NJ 11-18-2007

I will be there too. Nikon D200 Nikon Micro 60mm f/2.8D AF. I will be bringing my Nikon D100 and Lenses to sell as well.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Frags anyone??? I am looking for SPS frags to stock my relatively new 180. Anyone have anything interesting to sell???

Let me know.

Herb

i have a sigma EX 17-35mmD, another sigma macro telephoto, and a tamron macro tele. i have to get the camera bag out to get the specs. i am keeping all of my nikon lenses. i do have a telephoto macro extension ring that is a NIKON. it allows you to get a more "upclose" shot. i will bring the rings so you can try them out.

If anyone is bringing anything food/beverage wise and didn't put it on the list due me a favor and make a note here what you are bringing. I'm making a grocery store run right after church tomorrow and don't want to pickup anything someone is already bringing.

I'm still at it. It's been a bad week or two tank wise. I'm doing some work on my sump and see water dripping through the floorboards. Only dumped about 40-50 gallons this time. I had taken a powerhead and blowed off the rocks in my trigger tank and then through a canister filter on the tank. Not sure what happened by the Fluval filter was squirting water out the top seem all over the hardwood floors (again). As always blew the circuit breaker as the water hit the lights downstairs. Lost two pumps too. First time that's happened. A hydor 4 and Mag 24 stopped working once I let the light dry and flipped the circuit breaker. I'm glad I've got a stock pile of pumps laying around. :)

Now if I can just get a break. :)

Carlo

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
With fall upon us and the weather turning colder, please make sure that if you're bringing your children along with you that you remember to bring something quiet for them to do to keep busy and prevent them from getting antsy (game system, reading, drawing, cards, games ...). We each have to make sure to keep an eye on our little ones.

If it's half decent out some of the kids can play outside if they want. There's a tree house/fort and a basketball court. The backyard is fenced in too. I've got 2 kids and I'm sure some of them will want to play on the WII or maybe play board games or something. Should be a few things to do. But like Phyl suggested if your child has a favorite item to keep them busy, might as well bring it just to be safe.

I was smart (for a change), except for things in the living room I put away anything that could get broke by accident that I'd be upset about. This way big or little kids don't have too much to worry about. :)

Carlo

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The Hi-def laptop would be a great addition, if you can swing it, Robert!

Thanks!

m and m said:
do you have the wii tennis? omg i love that

Yes if you are talking about the one on the Sports disk. It's great on the the 52" LCD screen too.

But the Wii might get moved to a smaller 22" LCD because it's football day after all. :)
Carlo

malulu

NJRC Member
Wendy,

the jalapenos is real SPICY HOT!!!! i can only ate a half one - gave up... and save the other half for tomorrow!
;D

malulu said:
Wendy,

the jalapenos is real SPICY HOT!!!! i can only ate a half one - gave up... and save the other half for tomorrow!
;D

LOL. I'm glad you like them. Just be careful because they have to come out, too. :eek:

---
Wendy