• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting: Home of mnat and NikkiT

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Frags will be coming from Mark at Ultimate Corals. I will be throwing in a mummy eye chalice as well and maybe something else will have to look.

Just an fyi those squares are dound pretty much anywhere that sells cable ties. I have a few bags lol they come in handy

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Yeah that is why I did not want to buy them, I need like 1 or 2 tops.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Is there anyone coming to the meeting from the bordentown area? If so could you please stop by Johns (Jgraz) place and pick up a skimmer for me and bring it along. Let me know and I will see what time is good for John

I saw someone actually wanted kenya tree....I can bring some to the meeting if there are any takers....I have made the mistake of bringing them for the raffle and they just sit there.

Is there anyone coming to the meeting from the bordentown area? If so could you please stop by Johns (Jgraz) place and pick up a skimmer for me and bring it along. Let me know and I will see what time is good for John

I usually take Rt. 70, but if you don't get any takers, I can go up I-295 past Bordentown. Have John PM me address.

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Ill have a few frags for the raffle. Purple bonsai with neon polyps, blue tipped acro, mini duncan colony (this grows like nuts in my tank when fed) and a pocci frag.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Thanks Jim, lets see if there are any other takers who won't be going out of there way. If not ill shoot you a text with his address

I can make ponape birdsnest frags for $10 and golden green polyp stag frags for $15. Leaving at 1130 so msg me beforehand

Sent from my Galaxy S4

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Great meeting guys! Thank you for having me mike and nikki. Food was great and the tanks look awesome as usual.