• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting: Home of mnat and NikkiT

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Enjoy the frags. I threw some of my gems in there. :)

You sure did. I won that uber chalace.

Mnat and nikki. Thats for a great afternoon. Beautiful tank, great company plus pizza and beer. Cant ask for much more than that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Awesome meeting, thanks Mike and Nikki for the hospitality tanks look great. Good food good friends anyone who doesn't make the meetings you are missing out on a really nice afternoon.
Thanks Mark ( Ultimate Corals) some awesome frags, although I didn't win any of yours they looked great.
Seems to me that the raffles are getting better and better.
Thanks again Paul for the cap for Adams tank.
For anyone who is new to the club don't hesitate come to the meetings you won't regret it everyone will make you feel really welcome. :))))

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
It was awesome to see so many of you face to face. We had a ton of fun and thank you for everyone who donated to the raffles. We had around 26 frags total, so that is awesome.

I really want to make a meeting but I work three weekends a month and lining up on an off weekend is difficult.

Hope you guys had a great time.

Do you post minutes from the meetings? And pictures would be great.

Thanks so much nikki and mike for hosting, kyle and I had a great great time and couldnt have asked for a better saturday.

It was really awesome to meet so many of you guys ! It was so worth the drive and I dont want to miss another meeting.
We headed off to trop and acc too they had a great selection.

Thank you so much for welcoming us into you beautiful house. The tanks look great and the food was awesome. You guys rock!

You have a beautiful house and an awesome reef tank system. Thanks for the frags everybody they look awesome. We had a great time hope to see you all again.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
You sure did. I won that uber chalace.

Mnat and nikki. Thats for a great afternoon. Beautiful tank, great company plus pizza and beer. Cant ask for much more than that.

Nice. Enjoy it. It's one of my favorite chalices.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Awesome meeting, thanks Mike and Nikki for the hospitality tanks look great. Good food good friends anyone who doesn't make the meetings you are missing out on a really nice afternoon.
Thanks Mark ( Ultimate Corals) some awesome frags, although I didn't win any of yours they looked great.
Seems to me that the raffles are getting better and better.
Thanks again Paul for the cap for Adams tank.
For anyone who is new to the club don't hesitate come to the meetings you won't regret it everyone will make you feel really welcome. :))))

Anytime Rob.

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Thanks so much nikki and mike for hosting, kyle and I had a great great time and couldnt have asked for a better saturday.

It was really awesome to meet so many of you guys ! It was so worth the drive and I dont want to miss another meeting.
We headed off to trop and acc too they had a great selection.

Hope left some stuff at trop for me! Anytime its just me and my son (2.5yrs) we allways make a trip to the "fishy store" my wife and daughter like ut also but this kid can stand at those coral tanks for lonh periods of time. Iv actually made him cry from leaving to soon. Seeing as the girls away this weekend we are heading there tomorrow

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Mike and Nikki for being such great hosts again! Food was excellent and the company was even better. Your tank looks awesome and that frag tank is getting overstocked already! Sorry, I meant to post this yesterday but I got tied up with stuff around the house. I took a few pics at the meeting so I'll share those below.

I'd also like to thank Mark at Ultimate Corals for some really nice raffle frags (I brought home a couple myself.) And to those members who donated frags... thank you very much too. Oh, and Jim, thanks for the green slimer. I don't even want to call it a frag since it was about 8" long. That should quickly grow back to what I had before my anemone destroyed the one I had before. It's even better knowing yours came from mine so now it feels like I never even lost it.

It was nice seeing some old friends as well as some new faces and talking reef. Hope to see some of you at future meetings as well.

OK, here are some pics that I took at the meeting. Click on the pics for a larger version.

Kitchen Gathering - Too many people to name.
IMG_0957.jpg

Jing and Adam - Caught by suprise. :cool:
IMG_0956.jpg

Raffle Cups - 28 of em!
IMG_0962.jpg

The 210G - Side view
IMG_0959.jpg

The 210G - Front view
IMG_0960.jpg

The Frag Tank
IMG_0961.jpg

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes Mike and Nikki's house is all ways a good time. I am sorry I had to miss it this time. I am glade to see you all had a very good time there.