• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ocean Revive ArcticT247 LED

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Okay I got my new Ocean Revive Arctic T247 LEDS. I like the way they look. I really like the finish that is used on the lights.
I have great coverage from front to back and side to side. They are 10" off the water.
I have them hanging right now. I hope to build a canopy in the very near future.
I have the LEDS set to first Channel Blue set to 50% Channel 2 set to 35%. I will bring them up slowly over time.
The Fans are super quite.
Now for some info about them before the photos
Package Includes:
1x Arctic T247
1x Remote with Battery
1x power cord
1x User's Manual
2x adjustable Hanging Kit
How the LEDS are Layout
ry%3D400

Okay here we go
Full tank shot
ry%3D480

View of the timer
ry%3D480

Top shot down
ry%3D480

Side view with the remote. You can see how big the heat sink is inside of fixture.
ry%3D480

Green Cap with purple rim.
ry%3D480

Green Frog Spawn with purple tips
ry%3D480

A very Large Purple Digi colony
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Some shot of Ricordea
ry%3D480

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you. They will be a week old on Wednesday.
I will get more photos up soon.

Good luck with then Dan. I love mine and will be order a couple more soon to have them ready for the upgrade.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You are right. I will soon. Just making sure I like LEDS. So fare I am.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Jim.
Looking forward to ramping it up and finding the sweet spot.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Can these be dimmed with a controller such as a Reefkeeper?

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am doing some what of a sunrise and sunsets with my 247. I have the first fixture bank 1 comes on first. Then each fixture after that every 15 minutes. Then bank 2 comes on every 15 minutes for each fixture. Sunset is everything in reverse.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I for got to mention the new OceanRevive T247 fixture has an aluminum case, no rust!!!!!

falconut

NJRC Member
Glad to see you're still liking them. My S026's are still doing great. I've already seen some growth of my SPS and my clams are opening up nicely.