• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ocean Revive ArcticT247 LED

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This light does not ramp up and down. If you look at post #6 HERE, you'll see Ocean Revive's answer to that question.

However, you can control each of the two channels independently, having one turn on first, and shut off last, to mimic early morning and late evening. That is what I do with my old-style Apollo LED fixtures.

Oh, and welcome to NJRC.

EDIT TO ADD: If you go back to post #18 in this thread you will see how Daniel controls his fixtures for sunrise and sunset.

Last edited:
Welcome, though this is not usually the get to know you forum what the heck. Nice looking tank. I am sure I speak for everyone that they would be interested in the subtle differences in Germany vs here.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This light does not ramp up and down. If you look at post #6 HERE, you'll see Ocean Revive's answer to that question.

However, you can control each of the two channels independently, having one turn on first, and shut off last, to mimic early morning and late evening. That is what I do with my old-style Apollo LED fixtures.

Oh, and welcome to NJRC.

EDIT TO ADD: If you go back to post #18 in this thread you will see how Daniel controls his fixtures for sunrise and sunset.

Paul took the words right out f my mouth.
It is a killer Light for the price.

Welcome to the club.