• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Old R2R - New Store Info

Looks like new people took over this place and will be opening very soon. Ive heard they will have a huge live stock inventory....

Last edited by a moderator:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I've been hearing this for a while. I have called a few times since December. I first heard early January than early February. Hopefully it will be soon I would love to check out a new store. Any idea if Greg is associated with this place?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
unuqa7ys.jpg

This is a picture from the website. Looks just how it did when Greg had the store. I sent the picture to my brother back in January and he pointed out that the guy in the background kinda looks like Greg. I didn't notice it at first but after he pointed it out I think he may be on to something

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
The rumor I heard on this particular location was that it was a maintanence company and not going to be an LFS at all. This came from reefers we know off the board who stopped in and talked to the owners like 2 weeks ago. I don't think Greg is involved at all. I could be wrong, as I have not talked to the owners or Greg about it and am getting second hand information.

The rumor I heard on this particular location was that it was a maintanence company and not going to be an LFS at all. This came from reefers we know off the board who stopped in and talked to the owners like 2 weeks ago. I don't think Greg is involved at all. I could be wrong, as I have not talked to the owners or Greg about it and am getting second hand information.

This is what it looks like from the outside as well

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
It is pretty much across from trop. Not sure on north or south but if you standing out front of trop looking at rt 35 it would be to the left. Sorry I couldn't be more exact. Hope that helps

Let me Dispel the rumors!!! Ooooooh this is a beyond an LFS. This store is super nice!!!
The staff is super friendly, super knowledgable, they have fantastic programs for discount club pricing! I'll be joining their Platinum program, as well as education classes and online portals to all there stock!!I bought a super nice Green Button Meat Coral today... Picking it up tomorrow...
What a store!!
They had some nice colony size corals at excellent prices...
Also had some nice fish, high end Wrasses, great inverts!!

All tanks are brand new, the store was revamped and torn down and rebuilt pretty much from scratch!
That's what took so long!!

The other amazing service they provide is 24 hour a day access to salt and fresh water thru key card access... Fill station in rear of building!! Truly amazing!!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Due to the fact that Reef 2 Reptiles is no longer in business and no longer a sponsor of the club, we're closing their vendor forum.

Since there seemed to be some interest in the new store at that location and some info being shared in this thread, I moved it here so that this thread didn't get lost. I changed the title also since the original wasn't very specific.