• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Old R2R - New Store Info

Stopped by there tonight again... Can't get enough of this store... Picked up a Super Male Rhomboid Wrasse....
Great price and specimen....

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
We are 100% sponsoring! We are prepping for our grand opening this coming weekend so things are a bit wacky here..... We will get on board this week.

stopped here the other day, very impressed. owner and other employee were very nice and helpful. fish and corals all looked great. picked up a yellow clown goby and bi color chromis, both are doing very nice. my daughter loved the store and we're very interested in their education classes.

have to say, I liked r2r very much and was very glad to see they were reopening, at least I had thought they were. initially was a little worried and disappointed to see this wasnt the case but after spending some time in ACC both myself and my daughter can't wait to go back.

What are your normal hours? And good thing I looked at this before I drove down there today. Will you be open this Friday?

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I visited the store today. They have done a nice job with the stuff that Greg had. The store looks very nice and they are stocked with some nice fish and corals.

They have big plans and I hope it works out for these guys. They are a friendly, knowledgeable and thinking group of reefers.

I wish them good luck and welcome them to the NJRC community.

Sunny

I was there today and they look like they are headed in the right direction. I was a little disappointed with their stock and selection. This was a grand opening, the store should have been stocked with more variety and more livestock. Everyone working there seemed nice though.

Jaa1456...
Not sure how long you looked around for, bit their fish tanks are fully stocked with marine fish..... Few rare selections also... Did you see the Pair of Flame Warsses or Red Sea Sohal?? Bright Red BTA?? Corals Are also Nicely stocked... Picked up a Red and Green Scoly Today... (Green Apple)... Also got a Beautiful mint green Cabbage Coral!!

They had a nice representation for a grand opening which I'm sure will get better and better.... Prolly 100+ Frags on Display, 150 Medium to large Corals, and hundreds of Marine fish....

That's funny because I was the first person in the store, I asked them if they had any flame wrasses and I was told NO. I looked around and didn't see any myself or see any listed for sale on their price sheets. Also if you think that was a good stock and rare stock you need to get out more often or pick some new places to shop. Obviously you don't get out around much. I'm not trying to knock the place but I was expecting more for a grand opening, like I said they look like they are heading in the right direction.

Really? I'm standing in the store!!!
epu2erup.jpg

I'm here buying more coral standing in front of the tank!!

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
We are working hard to increase our stock as our systems can expect them. We want to be careful first so we keep our livestock healthy. We have had them running for 4 months before we opened to help. Also today Harvey from Royal Nature salt is here to talk to everyone about the salt. We have switched all of our systems as well as our water for sale to the salt! It rocks. Today we have buy one get one in frags and 10% off all livestock sales. Oh we are also loading up with some very cool corals A grade LPS and more.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I agree with darth I was in the store yesterday and thought they had a lot of nice stuff, good coral selection good fish selection I Don't know maybe you're expecting a bit more From a store that just opened. I believe these guys are on the right track. And will be very successful I know that I'll keep going back.
Thanks guys for all the help. Also I mixed my first batch of royal nature salt today it dissolved really nice, we'll see how the corals and fish like it I wish I could get down there today but with kids lacrosse and everything else no way I can be there.

Really? I'm standing in the store!!!
epu2erup.jpg

I'm here buying more coral standing in front of the tank!!
thats funny, like I said I asked them and they said NO, and by all means flame wrasses and sohal tangs are not rare in any aspect of this trade. I wanted to know their price on them if they had them, I was told NO and I personally didn't see them or see them listed like I stated above. I also said they look like they are headed in the right direction but I was still disappointed with their selection.