• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Old R2R - New Store Info

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
We are really working on our price display and inventory control through our new system. Sorry for the issues with Wrasse. Hope you will check us out again. We will continue stocking the store and keep things interesting.

Jaa1456,
I'm just curious, I mentioned that they had a nice pair of Flame wrasses and a Sohal Tang in stock after you made a comment about their opening stock. Then you say you were actually looking for a pair of flame wrasses when you where there? What's the odds??

Also you also make mention of "This Trade"??? Are you in the marine business?? Sounds like you are.. Who are you and what kind of tank do you have??

Also comment about me getting out and the fish I mentioned not being rare??

Drive to every store within 75 miles of Monmouth County that sells marine products and let me know if they have Flame Wrasses and Sohal tangs from the Red Sea!!!

There is one that has them for 400 dollars once in a blue moon... John at ACC is 279 on the pair...

I picked this up the other day from ACC...
avyrytab.jpg

Let me know who has Jumbo polyp Aussie Blastos around the area please...

For a new store, they have fantastic marine life and great dry good!! They carry Roggers Reef food.. I stopped at another local reef store yesterday afternoon, needed mysid and they told me they couldn't afford the 250$ order to get the food in stock...
e5usesad.jpg

?????

There's an old saying...."you can please some of the people some of the time but you'll never please all of the people all of the time". We all have different levels of expectations and that's ok. When Greg had the store I went in once and never went back. John has made the location 1000 times better and what we all agree on is that he's on the right track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I took my kids to the beach today to blow off some steam and stopped by the shop on our way home. The store looks like it is coming together very nicely. All the tanks were stocked with healthy fish. My kids were still amped up from the beach so I wasn't really able to check out the frag tanks but they appeared to have plenty of corals. Ill definitely stop by again when I'm in the area.

I stopped in there yesterday and picked up a few frags..one was an acro..got it home and found an acro crab in it..nice little bonus.. Thanks guys!