• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pacific East Aquaculture Visit

I can meet you guys in Belmar Nj which is route 168. I believe its exit 4 off the turnpike not sure. But from their we can hop on 295 and follow that straight down.

No problem. What time you guys want to meet @ the rest stop.

8:20-8:30am sounds about right. it's ~2.5 hrs to PEA from there so figure get to the rest stop, meet & greet then grab donuts & coffee or w/e & then head out.

Kevin that still puts us leaving Plainsboro around 7

kevin

NJRC Member
8:20-8:30am sounds about right. it's ~2.5 hrs to PEA from there so figure get to the rest stop, meet & greet then grab donuts & coffee or w/e & then head out.

Kevin that still puts us leaving Plainsboro around 7

Sounds good!

alright I'll see you guys Sat.... Morning..

Wooo!

Our door is still open if you want to stop by. I will have a pot of coffee on and donuts.

We definitely appreciate the offer of your home!! I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone & saying we don't want to trouble you on a Saturday morning when you have to setup for next weekend!!

I got the cooler. Anything else you think we should bring?

kevin

NJRC Member
They just put up a 30% off sale too. Do you guys get that in the store as well?

I just saw that too! I just sent her an e-mail, so we'll see! John, if you find something on the website & you want it, let me know! Maybe Becky can hold it aside & I'll pick it up for you! (and plant it into my tank!)

We definitely appreciate the offer of your home!! I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone & saying we don't want to trouble you on a Saturday morning when you have to setup for next weekend!!
I got the cooler. Anything else you think we should bring?

exactly, I know that you would be more than happy to accommodate us but you 2 have some setting up to do for next weekend. sleep in a bit and we'll all see you next week at the meeting *crosses fingers for good weather BBQ meeting*

Kevin, I think thats it. a cooler some beer, oh wait it's not that kind of road trip :(
the cooler should be it. I'll probably bring a water bottle or maybe just grab a drink for the drive down when we're at the rest stop

kevin

NJRC Member
exactly, I know that you would be more than happy to accommodate us but you 2 have some setting up to do for next weekend. sleep in a bit and we'll all see you next week at the meeting *crosses fingers for good weather BBQ meeting*

Kevin, I think thats it. a cooler some beer, oh wait it's not that kind of road trip :(
the cooler should be it. I'll probably bring a water bottle or maybe just grab a drink for the drive down when we're at the rest stop

Sounds good!

Yes, all online sales/discounts good at the store.

AWESOME!

Ok guys have a safe trip and we'll see ya next weekend. 10 day forecast is giving us a perfect 73 degree sunny day. Fingers are crossed:eagerness:

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Unfortunately I can not make it, I have to play Joe Mechanic Saturday morning and I have a few last minute things to prepare for the baby shower on Sunday.