• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

PHILLIES - NL EAST CHAMPS!!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You'd have to be what? 14 to get a shot at seeing that? It's possible.

billyr98 said:
JohnS_323 said:
Yeah . . . but let me think . . . who holds the record for the most losses by ANY franchise in ANY sport . . . . hmmm . . . who could that be . . . . oh yeah that's right, it's the phillies

Ok i had to go out on a limb and do some math here...

but the phillies have been around since 1883... 124 seasons... with 10028 Loses...
and the mets have been around since 1962... 45 seasons.. with 3816 Loses...

so if the mets were around since 1883 they would have averaged out to... 10515 Loses...

Next!!!!!!! :D

LOL....unfortunately in 1883 the phillies (or any other team) didn't play 162 games. It wasn't until 1962 (the first year the Mets joined) that there were 162 games to play.

So if you do the math...the phillies have a .469 winning percentage.

The mets have a .476 winning percentage.

End of the day though - there's plenty of choking to go around for both teams...

I am going to the game tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!