• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pnoy's Cube

OK did some cleaning of the tank.. All parameters are in check just the po4 is still in .08 ( using hannah)... So far its comin along pretty good...

BK for 4 days
001-11.jpg

002-17.jpg

Picasso with RBTA
036-5.jpg

Blotchy Anthias
023-6.jpg

Some Ricordea I put last week
029-7.jpg

028-5.jpg

KeDD'S Watermelon ( I called it Hybrid, Mother colony on my 180g)

048-2.jpg

Ok here are some pics I just took while Im feeding.. Really hard to do top down shot on this cube as it has canopy and the lights is on my way...

003-17.jpg

011-11.jpg

012-9.jpg

My clowns jump from RBTA and the three frogspawns I have in the tank. The female own the RBTA and is reluctant to share with the male. lol

Jf2381 said:
My clowns jump from RBTA and the three frogspawns I have in the tank. The female own the RBTA and is reluctant to share with the male. lol

lol.. Weird too is my GSM on my 180 hosting my 8" Clam .. I hope my clam eats him one day lol

Im not suprised steves clowns went into the anemones right away hes got scary lookin fish in there. (Scary in a good way)

Those blotchy Anthias would freak me out. If they moved in nextdoor

ReeferNets said:
Im not suprised steves clowns went into the anemones right away hes got scary lookin fish in there. (Scary in a good way)

Those blotchy Anthias would freak me out. If they moved in nextdoor

The big one is scary .. Reminds me of the movie nemo and there is one scary fish that has lights and has sharp teeth.. He kinda resembles that fish lol.. I like that fish cuz he got some pink color to it lol

Some shot I took lastnight.. Also bought a Velvet multicolor wrasse. The exquisite is not too happy so hopefully they learn to get along :)...

Dendro
003-18.jpg

RBTA
015-10.jpg

I tried :(... Velvet multicolor fairy wrasse
010-11.jpg

Also added Superman Monti
001-13.jpg

i love pnoy's threads...it's like eye candy. ;D

The blotchys are so cool. I read that they are a deep water species from japan? do they hide a lot?

Jose - Thanks man ...

hawkeye ( phil) - Thanks as well.. Blochy are always out on my cube. I heard that as well from a reefer who has them for awhile and he said they like to hide a lot. Mine doesn't maybe it such a small tank and have so many fish on it.. The big one is the boss especially when feeding time he chases everyone lol

pnoyreefer said:
Some shot I took lastnight.. Also bought a Velvet multicolor wrasse. The exquisite is not too happy so hopefully they learn to get along :)...

I tried :(... Velvet multicolor fairy wrasse
010-11.jpg

What do you mean? Did something happen?

Awesome pics, Steve. Keep 'em coming, please. :)