• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pnoy's Cube

Wendy - Sorry didn't make it clear.. I said " I tried: meaning to get a good picture. I snapped maybe 25 and only 1 came out decent..:)

DaBooth - thanks

pnoyreefer said:
Wendy - Sorry didn't make it clear.. I said " I tried: meaning to get a good picture. I snapped maybe 25 and only 1 came out decent..:)

DaBooth - thanks

Try to be more clear because if I ever get a pic that good it will be a godsend.  ;)(kidding here)
All the pics are fantastic.

1 month FTS...

033-5.jpg

Also added some SPS and Atlantic blue Tang .. He got beat up the lastnight when I introduce him but today I have been watching and I think the Blocthy accepted him :)

008-7.jpg

018-5.jpg

023-7.jpg

024-6.jpg

chessmanmark said:
More frags from the 180? How many gallons is the tank? I didn't see that on the first page.

That blue tang has some big eyes.
Sorry for the delay.. Im not sure what you are askin. Yes I have a 180g mixed reef.

qwik said:
Steve what lens are you using on those close ups, thanks paul

Using a 100mm macro .. thanks paul

concept3 said:
Steve, what's not doing well? The 180? what's goin on with it?

Its been going on now for 2 weeks .Ralph saw some glimpse of it .. I had a 6 1/2" naso tang that I didn't notice it was dead for maybe 2-3 days. I came home one day and I had some spike on my parameters but to top it off my rocks almost 60% was covered with green film algae.. So far its doing ok but not great as it used too..I have lost 2 colonies and maybe about 7 frags ... So far for the past 4 days no dead sps..

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well! It is PACKED with frags now, huh? Looks great. When they all grow out it will be a stunning reef!

ATTACK OF THE FRAGS

I thought my tank looked like a frag battleground, but thats amazing. Also if you need any help, i can assist you with clearing some stuff out of your 180.

Phyl said:
Well! It is PACKED with frags now, huh? Looks great. When they all grow out it will be a stunning reef!

Thanks Phyl . yes its full and hopefully turns out to be one beautiful SPS forest one day...

ReeferNets said:
ATTACK OF THE FRAGS

I thought my tank looked like a frag battleground, but thats amazing. Also if you need any help, i can assist you with clearing some stuff out of your 180.

Atleast I don't have to pay for those frags ;) .. thanks man!

scooter1010 said:
Steve,
Great job your tank is looking awesome.

Steve,

Thank you

Jabis96 said:
the tank is looking good i love the atlantic blue tang i want to get a juvenile stunning tang

Sad to say that until now he is still getting bugged by the Blotchy.. He is somewhat ok but still has some fins missing :(...