• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Posting my tank build (if anyone cares)

well got the rock in the sand in been running for about 5 days what's next? what should be my next move? I need to get some power heads and finish the skimmer? I will check some perams this weekend I guess. Bobb

Well heres some updates. Won some nice stuff at the april meeting (thank you guys) and the guy the gave me the extra tickets I forgot your name ::). I think I won all of them on our and not mine LOL. heres some picks can get a good shot of the Candy cane sorry. Tanks been up for 7 weeks seems to settled down some what I dont think Its done yet.

Well sump after 3 months of running sprung a little leak :eek: :-\ had to shut the whole tank down to repair. now just circulating water around till my silicone dry's hope it has no adverse effects. wondered why the auto top off was empty about every day. that tank is 7 gals and just about 1 gallon left every night. thought that was odd. well fixed it I hope. well see sunday.

Picked up a green carpet this weekend added him to the tank and I think he needs a bigger spot he is twice the size he was at the store when I woke up this morning. Thank you Feng At Red Sand what a bargin he gave me. sorry for the crappy shot. Bobb