• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sea 130D AIO

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
This pic is from earlier this month .....the last time i will ever see my fire fish....just like every other, he just disappeared one day

1476754031122.jpg

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear that, i have a purple fire fish in mine i've had since my first saltwater tank 3 years ago, that fish is bulletproof, i'd like to get the regular firefish as well as some dart fish in there, assuming they get along.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that, i have a purple fire fish in mine i've had since my first saltwater tank 3 years ago, that fish is bulletproof, i'd like to get the regular firefish as well as some dart fish in there, assuming they get along.
it's almost like a game of "clue"....i have my assumptions but no proof on who done it

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I would be careful with a six line in that tank, they can be huge bullies and you might not be able to have any other fish in the tank. with them. If you get rid of your little predator, you might want to look at gold assessor basslets, they can be kept in groups, are pretty, would be perfect in that tank and are tank raised.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Ok cool, as of right now, he's being well fed and hasn't given any problems as yet, but i guess time will tell

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk