• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sea 130D AIO

Oh. And if you would like me to hold anything you wish you could keep. I have a 40 gallon quarantine tank nearly empty and always running. I could hold them indefinitely until your new set up is ready.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Its nothing I can't replace down the line, at this point I just wanna salvage as much as I can.

There is one coral in particular that I wanna save and take a back or a piece down the line and that's my yellow Fiji leather as you don't see them that often

Sorry for the multiple replies. But things just keep popping into my head. If your worried about the viability of your live stock in just a quarantine tank. Do know it is not bare bones. It has full lights. Extra pump for flow. And a protein skimmer. Plus I treat it with “nearly” the same care as the main tank minus dosing. And testing (except for salinity and temp) but that’s because it gets weekly water changes. And isn't growing anything that requires elevated anything.

Its nothing I can't replace down the line, at this point I just wanna salvage as much as I can.

There is one coral in particular that I wanna save and take a back or a piece down the line and that's my yellow Fiji leather as you don't see them that often
Well like I said. If you can’t find a home for it let me know. I will do my best to give it its best possible care and return it when your ready. Of course I completely understand if there are many others in line who you trust and have dealt with in the past. Absolutely no hard feelings. Just an offer buddy. Again. Best of luck.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I have total faith in your qt system. At this point I don't have a preference. Aside from the Fiji leather, the others can easily be replaced.

Wow. We have seen this tank at its peak. What a shame. Although still looks better than a lot others

do you know what you are replacing it with?
Something new / old
AIO / or separate sump
Bigger / smaller