• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Sea 130D AIO

Wow. I really love how full and completely it appears to engulf every inch of the space. That’s truly beautiful. Do you have any personal pointers that you would say have been particularly beneficial in your case on your tank. I know all tanks are different and what you do on one does not necessarily translate to another. but I’d love to hear anything that you feel really benefited or for that matter. Anything you feel really set you back.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I only run a skimmer and my fuge, and now only carbon sparatically. Aside from that, I dont really do anything special to this tank. If I had to say one thing, I would say it my T5'S. Since I've mod'd this thing a while back, the corals have exploded in growth.

I'm still dosing kalk in my ato, but for the most part just patience.

I had to place my nem in a time out box as he was stinging my corals. As you can see hes escaped again.

I only run a skimmer and my fuge, and now only carbon sparatically. Aside from that, I dont really do anything special to this tank. If I had to say one thing, I would say it my T5'S. Since I've mod'd this thing a while back, the corals have exploded in growth.

I'm still dosing kalk in my ato, but for the most part just patience.

I had to place my nem in a time out box as he was stinging my corals. As you can see hes escaped again.
Very interesting . As far as the t-5.... . My hospital tank. Has t-5 and two off brand (don’t recall name) but nice LED each has like 24 pucks and makes great color and looks sweet. But when I have a Coral that’s not doing well and I don’t know why. I put it in hospital. Turn off LEDs and just keep them under the T5. And in two weeks. Good as new. I haven’t figured out what the problem is or why it works. But find it interesting that T5 has helped you. In addition to that since I added T5 to my main display. It is doing better as well. I can’t correlate what any of this means as sample size is way to small. But still it is interesting to note