• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reefapalooza

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Whoever is going Saturday if you want to meet up and say hello text me. 201-618-0777.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
We will be there Sunday.

NJRC has a booth listed on the map, whats The plan?

I’m trying to find their number. If anyone here know how to contact the RAP guys. Please pm. I would love to use the booth even if it’s last min. But need to make sure it’s not a typo

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I’m trying to find their number. If anyone here know how to contact the RAP guys. Please pm. I would love to use the booth even if it’s last min. But need to make sure it’s not a typo

Edwin, we use to get a booth in exchange for working the event. Friday afternoon we'd stuff bags with the 'give-away' items and then Sat and Sun man the event. Now that the event has relatively new ownership, I've got to believe it was a copy-paste error from past floor maps. If you don't know about it, I've got to assume it's a boo-boo. No idea who to contact, but it's worth a shot to find out detail.

Have you tried filling out THIS FORM to inquire?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well that's most interesting. The name and address associated with that booth is

PALESTIS, CHRISTINE
4711 ASCHOFF PL
NORTH BERGEN, NJ, 07047

Maybe a cease and desist is in order. Either that or Edwin can show up and request his sponsor badges. :oo:;)

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I was just thinking the same thing. That name is in use. Already. Hmmm

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I’ve searched online and can’t find the store name or front. If anyone has good search skills see if you can get me a number or storefront address

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No business registered with the State of NJ under NJ Reefers, but the booth is registered to Christine Palestis at address above, with a listed tele of (201) 392-8155. That's a land line....listed cell is (201) 240-0808

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Note Christine is the listed home owner of that property. She's 71, and I don't want to sound like I discriminate against the elderly, because I am one, but it might be one of her kids or grandkids who's doing the coral thing.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
oh! i been to that guys house before. Hes a young guy. He used to (or may still be) a member on here. He had a frag tank setup and was also selling equipment.