• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reefapalooza

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Who's going to RAP? would be nice to meet up w some people. Hit me up. I'll probably go Saturday mid day. Definitely not going when it opens again.

I was planning on going until I had a massive tank crash over the last two weeks so I unfortunately cant justify it this year.

• Sad
Reactions: DEL

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
No booth for us this year but I will be doing coral deliveries on Sunday if anyone wants to get something and save on the shipping

Reactions: DEL

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Don't know as of yet. I lost 95% of my acros and a few LPS. I have an ICP test out I'm waiting on. All my normal tests are in range of what they normally are.
Heater malfunction maybe? I know when my wife gets over zealous in cleaning I have to fan out my office; afraid the stuff in the air will cause a problem.

Don't know as of yet. I lost 95% of my acros and a few LPS. I have an ICP test out I'm waiting on. All my normal tests are in range of what they normally are.
Sorry to hear that man!!!:(
I have a strawberry shortcake Frag and could also Frag you a pc rainbow.. also some Montis. Did you lost the grafted one I gave you!!!?

Heater malfunction maybe? I know when my wife gets over zealous in cleaning I have to fan out my office; afraid the stuff in the air will cause a problem.

Nope, heat never shifted above 77.8. Salinity 1.026 consistent Alk went from 9.5 to 10.5 but that was over the course of a month and I've had accident alk dosing up to 13 dkh that never caused a problem. Calcium 430 mag 1330. no3 was 11 and po3 .19.

I am wondering if I dropped a screw in the tank that rusted or something.

No stray voltage either

Sorry to hear that man!!!:(
I have a strawberry shortcake Frag and could also Frag you a pc rainbow.. also some Montis. Did you lost the grafted one I gave you!!!?
Thank you appreciate it but need to get this figured out as of right now, yeah the grafted one I lost and I can't keep any Acros at the moment.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I should be there Saturday with my son. Would love to catch up with some people!