• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rosco's Reef with Scott

Just a reminder about this. Take part in a fun opportunity to show off your tank to the masses! If interested, reach out to @scott021467 for more info.
Just a reminder, I have been notified of individuals who want to participate but they were going to let me know when their systems were ready to film. Please let me know when that will be so I can schedule the shoot. Thank you all very much.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Just a reminder, I have been notified of individuals who want to participate but they were going to let me know when their systems were ready to film. Please let me know when that will be so I can schedule the shoot. Thank you all very much.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

My apologies @scott021467 I ran into a bit of an issue in my tank due to a lack of nutrients. I'd delayed my rock move, but should be able to schedule soon.

Dave