• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Show me pics of your SPS!

me3abage.jpg

Sent from my galaxy s4

lol thanks. took too much to post those pics i have a lot more just not enough time to post them i want to get photo bucket to work

horseplay

NJRC Member
thanks guys they're all available i'm pretty far away though. whats the skittles granulosa?

don't worry, I will figure out a way to get these :)

I use picasa to upload photos. Actually picasa hosts the pictures so you just have to provide a link. If you have gmail account then you can simply log into

http://picasaweb.google.com

then click on the upload link. Then you can drag your pictures from the directory where your photos are.

You can also the picasa app on your computer. It will be even easier to upload pictures from there.

Imgur.com is a good photo hosting site too, a lot less cluttered than photobucket and loads a hundred times faster. I'm with Kyle, ill be needing to speak with you regarding frags of everything you have hahaha

I will look that up when I can easier and faster sounds great to me. I posted sale items on Delaware reef club. But didn't want to post here yet. I'm too new. I'm not too far from a lot of you guys so wanted to participate here too.

You'll need to become a paid member to access the "Deals and Steals" forum. I believe your issues with photobucket will go away at that time too.