• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sobo's Fluval Evo

Just received my Jebao PP4 today in the mail today and wow this thing is powerful!! I thought I had it turned down before powering up but I guessed wrong and water/debris went swirling around like crazy!! I'm still gonna mess around with it to see what I like but for now I have it on the lowest setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd keep the current livestock in there. One firefish, green clown goby, blue watchman goby, pistol shrimp, Halloween hermit and some snails.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I'm making my 36g Bow front a heavy on nem tank. So far I have two rock nems and one condy. Hope to get a couple of bubble tips. I also have a hammer in there but don't think any other corals are going in.

I found a decent deal on an AI Prime HD so I went ahead and bought one.. I was originally gonna stick it out with the stock light but it gets annoying having to remove the hood to do anything in the tank. Also when removing the hood, the light goes away with it so double negative.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rock nems I've always loved, I would do a few other coral though just to break it up, maybe a euphyllia or something that grows out,l from the rocks

Update on the tank parameters for today:
Ammo 8ppm+
Nitrite 5ppm
Nitrate 80-100ppm(using salifert test kit, color options jump from 50 to 100ppm)