• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

South Jersey

Hey..Shout out if you are from South Jesery (I.E. South of Trenton)

Thanks!

I am in Magnolia which is right outside of philadelphia.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
*way* South Jersey
Cape May Court House.
Yo, yo, yo
Exit 10 rep-re-zentin

C

concept3

*Shout, shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without
Come on, I'm talking to you, come on*

Galloway

Point Pleasant. Kinda northeastern centralish New Jersey. You know - home of the Amercian Idol chick. :eek:

ReeferNets said:
I hope there are no indecent pictures of your fish on the internet....

502_05_03_07_3_35_24.jpg

fishcrazed1 said:
Hey..Shout out if you are from South Jesery (I.E. South of Trenton)

Thanks!

I am in Magnolia which is right outside of philadelphia.

Being right outside Philly is that really south or something the news media sold you ;D ;) It really irks me when I here "and the big story tonight a murder in South Jersey" which ends up being a murder in Camden ::)

By the way I'm in Ocean City

The Bills make me want to shout! Kick my heels up and shout!....

Actually, this year they made me want to cry.

Bordentown here, originally from Buffalo, NY.

Cool. Thanks for the replies. Where is you LSF?

I go to The aquarium center in blackwood. Very good stock and prices.

I heard that The hidden reef on the PA side should have its fish room back open by April.

I used to go to the Aquarium Center all the time. Now I'd say only about 10% of my visits are to AC and that's only when In Living Color doesn't have what I'm looking for.

I've talked with Domick (owner of AC) about doing a discount for club members and he didn't seem receptive to the idea. On the flip side just look at all Ed from ILS is doing for the public and for club members and it's easy to see why I'm going there 90% of the time.

I happen to presently live in Deptford (near the mall) and AC is closer to me. In 3 weeks I'm moving to Bordentown so it will be quite infrequent that I'd visit AC. There is a local store my new area called AllAqautics which isn't to bad. Even though that store will be much closer to me in the near future I will give the bulk of my business to ILS as I like what Ed is doing for the community and know how hard he is trying.

As far as the hidden reef goes. I've stopped in there a couple of times and they do have a large selection but the staff that was working only knows the basics and nothing more. THR seems more like a walmart then a fish/coral store and doesn't really do anything for me.

I like the "homey" feeling of ILS and have never felt like I'm bothering them when just kind of hanging out and talking to other reefers in the store. It's a nice feeling.

Carlo