• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

South Jersey

I'm moving to Pilesgrove in Salem County this in a few months...On the map it looks like South Jersey. What town is the hidden reef located in? I will be visiting from April 26th to May 2nd to check out where I am going to build my greenhouse. I had planned to visit some place in Philly by the airport. I forgot the name, ILC and AC...I'd like to check out The hidden reef to if it is anywhere close to where I'll be...

It's in Levittown, PA. It's right off 95 about 20 miles north of Phila (guessing). The hidden reef still does not have fish or corals for sale and is still dry good only at this point. The target for opening the tanks is the end of the month so you might get lucky.

If you want the tanks open then give them a call 215-269-4930 before you go to see if they have opened the back yet.

Carlo