• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Still happy with your Jebao WP 25 or 40?

Hey Guys,

I know a bunch of you bought these pumps. is everyone still happy? About to pull the trigger on a WP25 for my 40 breeder.

Thanks for any input.

the 25 is quite powerful on the right setting. it nearly blew the water right out of my 40g breeder. i did have the pump pretty close to the top and pointed towards the top but still i was really impressed with the amount of water they move. i think everyone has that impression. my sps loved all the flow but it was just too much for my softies and LPS, i had to buy the inline LED dimmer so i could power it down some. im thinking i will get rid of the MP10 soon as i can only have it on a really slow setting and a koralia should do the same thing.

I'm glad to hear all you happy WP owners are still happy with them. Since I'm waiting on my wp25 I know I will be pleased with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

got mine from ebay
keyword: LED Light Dimmer Controller Brightness Adjustable DC 12V-24V For 3528 5050 Strip

im not sure if others had the same problem but when i put my dimmer on very very very low setting, it started to melt. just a warning out there. ive had it for about 4 weeks now and once i turned it up a little there has been no problems.

got mine from ebay
keyword: LED Light Dimmer Controller Brightness Adjustable DC 12V-24V For 3528 5050 Strip

im not sure if others had the same problem but when i put my dimmer on very very very low setting, it started to melt. just a warning out there. ive had it for about 4 weeks now and once i turned it up a little there has been no problems.

what started to melt?!

Is everyone aware that the newer pumps come with a speed control as part of the controller? You can adjust the speeds in 50/75/100% increments. Originally they were using an adjustable voltage transformer to achieve the slower speeds.

Is everyone aware that the newer pumps come with a speed control as part of the controller? You can adjust the speeds in 50/75/100% increments. Originally they were using an adjustable voltage transformer to achieve the slower speeds.

can you control the speed of else mode?

what started to melt?!
a small chip in the dimmer got really hot and started to melt the plastic
this is true, although you can only do this when the controller is in mode W1. with the dimmer you can get from 25-100% power in all of the modes.