• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Still happy with your Jebao WP 25 or 40?

Saw these pumps over at Jim's house. Does any one have a link to them? May pick one up
i would post a link to the ebay store i got mine from but i can't post links. either way its $85 and you get free expedited shipping. it only took mine a couple days to get here.

If you look online for coupons for fish-street theirs a $5 off coupon that I used and I paid $78 for shipping for my wp25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I picked mine up from the Champion Group Buy and I love it, pushes a lot of water and is for the most part pretty quite.

How long have most of you been running them? I was reading a thread over on RC and there is quite a few people that have had them die right around the 6 month mark.

Just ordered a WP25 off eBay as well for $85 for my 90g. Should get it early next week, can't wait

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Just ordered a WP25 off eBay as well for $85 for my 90g. Should get it early next week, can't wait

Did you order it with the new controller?

The new controller is pretty neat

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I just read it, says it comes with the "new style" controller so I guess that's it? Hopefully lol

Yeah I just read it, says it comes with the "new style" controller so I guess that's it? Hopefully lol

there was an older generation controller that came with the older ones. any new orders should be good unless the company is selling off the old ones, which most aren't.

I don't trust these things. One if my buddy had his wp25 for 3 months and the ballast started smoking.

nothing leaked onto it? I had a slow drip that I didn't notice when I moved my tank & it shorted the PSU out. no problems with my replacement, other than needing to setup a drip loop like I should have done in the first place....

Just got mine today. And wow. This thing is amazing. I had 2 Koralia 1050's and 1 Koralia 1400 for my 90g and the wp25 replaces all of them, well worth $85 in my eyes.

radiata

NJRC Member
Jeboas over time?

Has anyone used either the Jebao WP 25 or the 40 for any length of time?

I've tried the Seios, and given up on them. I've tried the Koralias, and given up on them. I'm currently using the Sicce's (with high hopes) - for now I just trust the Italian engineering/manufacturing of the Sicces more than I trust the Chinese engineering/manufacturing of the Jeboas...

Has anyone used either the Jebao WP 25 or the 40 for any length of time?

I've tried the Seios, and given up on them. I've tried the Koralias, and given up on them. I'm currently using the Sicce's (with high hopes) - for now I just trust the Italian engineering/manufacturing of the Sicces more than I trust the Chinese engineering/manufacturing of the Jeboas...
theyve only been around for about 6-8 months at most i believe. the ones with the second generation controller are even newer. nobody knows how reliable they in a long term setting