• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Still happy with your Jebao WP 25 or 40?

nothing leaked onto it? I had a slow drip that I didn't notice when I moved my tank & it shorted the PSU out. no problems with my replacement, other than needing to setup a drip loop like I should have done in the first place....

I doubt it he's very anal with his wires. I rather spend the extra cash and buy vortechs then see my house go up in flames.

not trying to dig this thread up or anything but the feed mode went on mine yesterday. tried unplugging it and everything. it works when you hold the button down but as soon as you let go of the button it goes back to the regular mode its set on. ive had it since august i believe, so it lasted about three months.

not trying to dig this thread up or anything but the feed mode went on mine yesterday. tried unplugging it and everything. it works when you hold the button down but as soon as you let go of the button it goes back to the regular mode its set on. ive had it since august i believe, so it lasted about three months.

If that's the only issue I don't have a problem since my WP-25 is connected to my apex.

No. Its just connected to turn off and on on when I do feed mode on the apex. But I will be doing the apex mod after the holidays. So it will be completely controllable from the apex.

I hope I can get at least a year or so out of the wp 40, I just ordered from a group buy. I saw Hockynuts yesterday and it was moving some water.

I keep saying, don't buy anything till after the holidays and then these deals keep popping up...:) Help!

I've been testing a wp-25 on a 55 gallon and a wp-40 on a 90 gallon. I like a lot of turbulence. I'm finding that they are both doing an adequate jobs in thoe sized tanks - I'm running them at full blast in Wave 1 mode - but I kind of wish each one had a bit more power. So I put the wp-40 in the 55 gallon and tested it out and think that it is a better fit for that sized tank.

So I've concluded that the WP-40 would do best on a maximum four foot long tank 55g. And for a larger four foot tank - 75 to 150 gallons - that the wp-60 will likely be the best fit. When I get the wp-60, I'll test it on the 90 gallon and on a 6 foot long tank also.

i realized that mine was under warranty and i contacted the people i got it from and they sent me out another controller right away. my old one started working again though so now i have this extra controller.

Keep an eye on reef central and reef2reef. Groupbuys pop up on there from time to time. The only bad part is that it can take one or two months from the time they close until you get your pumps. They do tend to be significantly cheaper though.

horseplay

NJRC Member
I have used mine for about 3 months and happy with the performance. I have two on a 75g, both in wave mode. Here's a video of the flow.

[video=youtube;frdNih3iqeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frdNih3iqeo[/video]

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
i would grab two and just pick up a set of the led dimmers to control flow. im currently running on wp25 on a 80 and it's doing the job, but i think two on opposing sides would work better