• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sunny's 350G build (was 150)

Nice shot. Its looks really good too without the sand. Thats one thing I wasn't sure of. whether I should add sand or not. The elegance is also nice. Does it grow bigger than that?

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Thanks everyone.

Ric, I do have sand but just about 1 inch only. This way I can keep some wrasses. The elegance is from Tgee (Tom). I have seen it a little larger a few times then what you see it in the picture ;)

Sunny

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Some new additions

Here is an update on the live stock. Here are some new additions that are currently in y QT.
Some of you have already seen these in person ;)

First up is my new favorite, the Mustard Tang (Acanthurus guttatus). He never stays still. He eats like a pig and holds up to the purple tang nicely.
Very active fish.

DSC_0239.jpg

Next is another beautiful tang I recently acquired, the Fowleri tang (Acanthurus fowleri). It is a little shy but when out in the open, has amazing colors. It was hard to get a good pic of this beauty.

DSC_0254.jpg

Labout's Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus laboutei)

DSC_0249.jpg

Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus rubrisquamis)

DSC_0246.jpg

Magnificent Foxface

DSC_0230.jpg